• Twitter
  • Facebook

Saturday 6 September 2014

Outfit Post #1

No comments:
 









Top: upcoming on Lila Mila
Pants: Zara
Accessories: Bangkok
Shoes: Korea

My very first outfit post! I haven't done this before and so pardon me for any inexperience that I might possibly show.

Got up really early last Tuesday morning to catch some sunrise shots with Ceph. We wanted to get some test shots (I wouldn't call this a photo shoot) and I thought I should get some practice with my poses. 

Not that I'm a model; I'm not one. I just model for one blogshop, Lila Mila. In case you haven't heard of them, please check them out! They're owned by my close friends Mag and Liqin, and I think prices are pretty reasonable. They've got a good eye for some classic versatile pieces, too.

The top I'm wearing here is launching soon. It's comfy and non-sheer, so keep a lookout for it. The unique flare in the sleeves gives off a feminine vibe, and it looks totally Korean so I'm digging it!

Loving my hat, arm and neck candy here too - all from Bangkok, super cheap. Recently I'm into statement pieces that are classic and easy to match. Shoes are one of my best buys from Korea. It cost me like 36,000W (roughly $43) but it doesn't hurt at all and I can wear it for formal day work and parties at night. Missing Korea like mad please send me back there now!!

Going Hong Kong in about 2-3 weeks, can't wait! Tickets are already booked via SIA and I'm all set to whisk off for recess week ~

Photography by Cepheus Chan from Unique Colours Media. x

xoxo,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff