• Twitter
  • Facebook

Tuesday 10 March 2015

For Beloved One: Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly

No comments:
 

The concept of a 'Red Wine Face Mask' began some 10 years ago, when Taiwanese actress and singer Barbie Hsu, who once played the role of Shan-Tsai in the popular TV drama Meteor Garden, introduced it in her beauty book -  The Beauty Queen. 

I don't know about you, but I'm sure a fan of that that drama series (uh huh, you've got it, coughs Jerry Yan). 

I relished those nights, because they were the rare times my mother allowed my sister and I to stay up late and catch the drama. That was pretty damn long ago, I think I was only in primary school. Nevertheless, I still remember "Shan-Tsai"'s fantastic complexion in 流星花园 and during the drama promotions.

So, I was very pleased to receive this product from The Influencer Network about 2 weeks ago - then again, I'm always happy to receive beauty products - for me to do a review!

This skincare product by For Beloved One launched the upgraded Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly, which allows for your skin to indulge in the most luxurious treatment and gain miraculous results. 

I used it for 2 weeks and shared it with my mother and sister to see if we had any differing results.

Mom: Felt that her skin was smoother on the morning after.
Sister: Completely in love with it, so much so that I have gifted her the entire product. /lol/

My personal thoughts: I agree with my mom - my skin feels tight and supple when I wake up in the mornings, and there is this translucent glow to it. After washing it off, my face is soft and ready for makeup to be applied. The only thing I didn't really like: the red wine smell. Not being a fan of alcohol, the smell of wine was pretty strong for me.


Benefits: Anti-ageing and youthful resurrection of skin

Packaging wise: A good shape for gift-wrapping; looks presentable without wrapping also. 

Overall, it isn't as miraculous as it claims to be overnight, but I definitely feel that my skin did not look as tired after 2 weeks. I look fresher, so this is some good wine we can definitely get drunk on ^^

This product is exclusively sold at Sephora, at $78 per tub (50ml). You can follow them on Facebook here.

Many thanks to TIN and Sephora for this! :)

xoxo,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff