• Twitter
  • Facebook

Tuesday 23 July 2013

July Babies

No comments:
 
I never knew I had so many friends who were born in the month of July. 

Until this year, that is. Because all my fellow 92-liners are turning 21 this year!

As we near the end of yet another month, I've collated pics from some of the birthday bashes I've attended this month. So be warned, it's gonna be a major picture spam ahead~

Zhiyi's birthday @ Changi's Treehouse Villas





Dear bestie, look at how we've changed over the years! 想当年的我们。。。maybe it's time to dig up our sec 2 pics hahaha <3

Shimin's birthday @ SAF Seaview Resorts


It was a very busy night for the birthday girl, but I managed a grab a hasty shot :)

Daddy's birthday @ Home




Well, it wasn't exactly a party, we just surprised him with cake. HAHAHA I love you aboji!

Mag's birthday suite @ Movenpick Hotel

Disclaimer: Although I took the most photos at Mag's party, it doesn't mean I love the rest any less. It just means that when 5 girls come together for a sleepover, iPhone, Samsung, and all cameras in the world come together to have a party as well ^^











Excuse the onslaught of act cute pictures, moving on


This is the Merlion outside our hotel at night, truly clean and green Singapore huh?


Bed time! (brush teeth also must camwhore, yes)


Goooooood morning~





Merlion is back to its usual colour hahaha


Off to USS!






그래 wolf 내가 wolf, awooooooo

Happy 21st all my lovelies! Oh, except Daddy dearest hehe (((but you're forever young in my heart))) x

xoxo,
G.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff