• Twitter
  • Facebook

Sunday 12 January 2014

A Saucy New Year

No comments:
 

If you're my Facebook friend or a follower on my Instagram and Twitter, you'd have seen this picture that I posted last Tuesday.

What are Chinese New Years great for? I mean, besides collecting angpaos and playing blackjack of course. 

Yup, you've got it. It's steamboat! CNY isn't CNY without that piping hot soup and special sauce man.

I have been very generously gifted with Suki sauce, tom yam paste and organic Hakubaku somen from Dancing Chef this festive season, *firecracker* applause please, CNY has officially sealed its place as the favorite festive in my heart. /what is christmas/. 

YES, NO NEED TO GUESS ANYMORE, THIS IS A GIVEAWAY POST SO DON'T MOVE AND READ ON :)





This giveaway is open to everyone within the merlion borders. Stand to win a bottle of Suki sauce, a packet of yummy somen and tom yam paste. 

Spice up CNY 2014 with this great dipping sauce. If you're not interested, your grandma definitely is lah, so win it for her ok?

----- Not to be missed ----

To take part, simply email me at sohgail@live.com and tell me WHY YOU SHOULD WIN THIS.
Alternatively, leave a comment on my Instagram/Facebook picture so that I'm aware of your Suki sauce lust.

Giveaway ends 20 Jan 2014 at midnight, so start your saucy trail now.


Much red packet love,
G.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff