• Twitter
  • Facebook

Thursday 5 September 2013

HSS D&D twenty thirteen

No comments:
 
It just seems to get better each year, from CHIJMES to 72-13 @ Md Sultan to Hilton, I wonder where next next year?

All I can say is, our annual D&D never disappoints :)

The following photos are courtesy of Clarence and Jit, and my iPhone!


Grace & I in the hotel room while everyone rushes to prepare LOL


OOTN!


Lee Teck :)


Jit :)


With the pretty ladies Sally & Candice



With the two emcees Jem & Cindy, and Lexy! Photo by Jemma :)


Taking an official photo for the night with half of beloved AVICII (my orientation group for this year)


Obviously got distracted by Clarence's camera lol


I love fun shots ^^



Bruce :)


Pretty freshies for the night, AVICII oeiiiiii


Li An :)


Group shot!


LOL at this pic!

Ready to see our AVICII pageant lady?




Congrats Celin for bagging Beautiful Skin and Beautiful Body ^^

For AVICII's gentleman, we have Javier!



Quite cute right! OKAY GIRLS, I HAVE HIS NUMBER, take a queue number, first come first serve. HAHAHAHA ((sorry Jav I'm kidding))

And of course, as usual I got sabo-ed!!!!


This picture shows me exactly who screamed my name to the emcee, so Sirong Bruce Chrissy and Grace you all watch out ah!

Catwalk obviously, it's not my pageant but I always end up doing this..!!! Last year too ok. Last warning to everyone, but here I am being a good sport *sweet smile*




Okay bye. Hahahaha


Rachel :)


Justin's smile FOREVER LIKE THIS HAHA


Very busy eating as you can see


Gran and I trying to act swag lol


Here is my OG, AVICII <3

Thank you for the gorgeous photos, Clarence & Jit! 

Third HSS D&D, and I'm feeling old already. Here's to a great semester ahead y'all! x

xoxo,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff