• Twitter
  • Facebook

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Summer Wines - William Hardy

No comments:
 

Of late I've been busy - what with school, work and the occasional blogging/piano/tuitions - but I've also been feeling a few waves of fulfillment and accomplishment :)

Summer's nearly over isn't it? Time simply flies by. It's mid-September already, where did three quarters of the year go...? School's been good to me so far, but I would hardly take that for granted. My socks have sunk to ankle-length, and although ankle socks are cool in secondary school, it is not cool at all in university. Ah, c'est la vie!

On a brighter note, two bottles of William Hardys were very generously sent to me for tasting a few weeks ago - a Shiraz & a Chardonnay.

Now, I've never been a fan of alcohol, but my parents do appreciate wines and I join them sometimes at the balcony to unwind after a long day's work. Gist of the story: I cringe and hastily gulp down the wine and get a red face.

No, I'm just kidding. I'm a really good drinker.

The more we drank the Shiraz, the better it tasted. This is rare; normally I take a sip then ditch the whole glass LOL. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this one's a keeper.

The Chardonnay though, was a tad bitter. I thought white wines were supposed to be fruity! I suppose if you drink it really chilled, it's pretty good. Just don't leave it out too long!

Get your wine glasses, let's cheers to the last of summer guys, two weeks to recess!

xoxo,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff